©Soulgusta Vienna 2021
A foray through the kitchens of Asia under the motto: “Chi le ma?” – “Have you already eaten?”
Confucius was already of the opinion that enjoyment was of great importance and considered the basis for good health. The Chinese cuisine itself is considered to be one of the most imaginative and refined in the world – but has lost a lot of its originality when it was “exported” and was adapted to local tastes.
In kitchen 18 we want to revive the tradition of Chinese culinary art and food culture – this includes fresh ingredients, authentic preparation, good craftsmanship and of course: hospitality.
Because it is not for nothing that a well-known Chinese greeting is: “Chi le ma?” – “Have you already eaten?”
- Monday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Tuesday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Wednesday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Thursday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM